A picture is worth a thousand words so here's 20; you do the math. This week we would like you to explore our style album that we have created to inspire style and personality.
We all have a tshirt in our wardrobe but might be you barely wear them.
From today rock your TShirts with
Your overcoat and more
Take a look.
BONUS FOR LADIES
You can tuck ,knot or belt your tshirts depending on what you are wearing it with and the size
For the tucks you can ;
- Tuck either sides of the tshirts to show your on one side
- Tuck in the front middle
- Tuck in the back
- full tuck ideal for skirts and jeans to give a polished look
This are ideal for large and loose regular tshirts
- Regulars knot on either sides
- Bandana knots in the front
- Inside knot in the front or either side(an inside knot is a knot created by gathering the inside of the tshirt to a bunch on the desired knot area and tie it with an elastic or hair band)
For tshirts that are too big ,a belt can be tied around the waist to give it that dress vibe and to add flavor to it you can pull either side of the shoulders to give the offshoulder illusion.
Remember, you can shop for:
on GRP AFRICA.
wash your hands with running water,
PRAY, the world needs your prayers,
and play your part by staying home
we will come to you.